[l2h] Wrong TITLEs in frames' *_tf.html files, any fix available?

Chris Fox Chris Fox <C.Fox@gold.ac.uk>
Sun, 16 May 1999 17:40:08 +0100

Note, this is also a problem with frame.pl in v99.1, and does not
appear to have been corrected in the development version.  However,
to answer my own question; with a bit of brute-force debugging,
I think I have found the fix: line number 721 in version/frame.pl
should be changed from:

 $_ = &make_head_and_body($indexname, $MAIN_COLOR, $toc_frameset . $tocframe);

 $_ = &make_head_and_body($title, $MAIN_COLOR, $toc_frameset . $tocframe);

That is, in the penultimate occurrence of make_head_and_body, the first argument should be $title, and not $indexname.  This fixes the 4 frame
view TITLE problem for me.

I have not tested this fix with a document that has an index.

Chris

--
Dr. Chris Fox,  Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences, Goldsmiths
College, New Cross, London SE14 6NW, UK.       Email: C.Fox@gold.ac.uk