[l2h] Print Button??

John McKitterick John McKitterick <jbmck@batc.allied.com>
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:31:42 -0400

I'd like to be able to add a button similar to the navigation buttons
that would allow the viewer of the html to print the postscript file
output by latex and dvips, since that looks better on paper than the
printed html does.

Is there a way of doing this inside of l2h, or does this require more
html and cgi than I want to know about?? I don't mind if the button's
functionality is specific to Netscape...

--
John McKitterick                         jbmck@batc.allied.com
AlliedSignal Microelectronics and Technology Center