[l2h] Re: Fixed

Marek Rouchal Marek Rouchal <marek@gmx.net>
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:37:06 +0200 (MEST)

On Sat, 12 Jun 1999, Erling D. Andersen wrote:

> However, now I would like to use the
>
> .latex2html-init
>
> file. I tried giving the format
>
> -noinfo -address ""
>
> which was my understanding of how it should like like. But
> it does not work. How does it work?

The .latex2html-init file is simple perl code, very similar to
l2hconf.pm. You may put any variable settings there. In this case, you
would like to say

$INFO = 0;
$ADDRESS = '';

> This is important on the DOS platform because there is
> a limit on the number of command line arguments.

Again, the .latex2html-init does not contain command line options, but
Perl code.

> By the way. How come -noaddress does not work as expected,
> but you have to use -address "".

I changed that. -noaddress and -noinfo should work with 99.2alpha12 and
higher. The previous sytax remains valid. The documentation ("latex2html
-help") is updated.

-Marek

* Marek Rouchal <marek.rouchal@gmx.net>                            *
* !!! please use only this address, set in the Reply-To header !!! *