[l2h] Re: latex2html bibliography

Ross MOORE Ross MOORE <ross@ics.mq.edu.au>
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 08:49:49 +1000 (EST)

> Aug 28
>
> Hi.  I'm having a problem with latex2html v.98.1 (under linux). I cannot
> get it to produce my bibliography.  The citations appear as [#!label!#],
> where label is what I put in the bibitem.  In the Bibliography section,
> only the number 2 appears at the bottom of the html file instead of the
> bibliographic entries. I followed the installation instructions using
> standard settings.  I also went through the manual, but I can't see why
> it's failing to generate my references.  I tried with and without bibtex.
> Any idea what I might have done wrong?

Similiar problems have been reported before.
I believe they are all fixed with the v99 versions of LaTeX2HTML.

These are available from:
  http://saftsack.fs.uni-bayreuth.de/~latex2ht/

The v99.1 version has significant improvements over v98,
but there are known bugs.

The latest  v99.2alpha  version is very stable;
however the installation procedure is different (indeed better!)
than in previous versions.

Take your pick, and please reply if the problem persists.