[l2h] perl conversion of TeX style files.

Bruno BEAUFILS Bruno BEAUFILS <Bruno.Beaufils@lifl.fr>
24 Aug 1999 15:33:30 +0200

Hi,

I have written some LaTeX style files for my own works, and would like the
macros they defined to be well translated into HTML.

I understand that I have to write a perl extension to LaTeX2HTML.

Where may I find some documentations on this job. What kind of work do my perl
extension have to do ?

Bruno BEAUFILS                                    http://www.lifl.fr/~beaufils
Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale de Lille
Universite des Sciences et Technologies de Lille     Tel   : +33 3 20 43 69 02
UFR d'IEEA - Bat M3 - Bureau 318                     Fax   : +33 3 20 43 65 66
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cedex - FRANCE               email : beaufils@lifl.fr