[l2h] UNICODE??

François Patte François Patte
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 18:34:11 +0200

I'm interested in producing html pages with sanskrit transliteration (I
need a macron, t underdot, n overdot, etc.) I have seen that there is a
"/usr/lib/latex2html/versions/unicode.pl" file with my latex2html
installation and I would like to know how to use it and how to have
netscape able to read unicode characters. Up to now I just get a
question mark if I type "ā" (small a, macron accent) in a html
file.

Thank you for any answer.

-- François Patte. UFR de mathématiques et informatique.
45 rue des St Pères. 75270 Paris Cedex 06
Tel: 01 44 55 35 59 -- Fax: 01 44 55 35 35