[l2h] bibliography not showing in table of contents

Walt Haas (www.xmission.com/~haas) Walt Haas (www.xmission.com/~haas)" <haas@xmission.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 06:16:50 -0600

"Ellis, Nick (Marine, Cleveland)" <Nick.Ellis@cmis.csiro.au> wrote:

> I'm confused about how to get the bibliography showing in the table of
> contents....
> I would greatly appreciate any helpful pointers. I've included the
> bibliography, the top level file, the first chapter (very short) and the
> Makefile.

Here's how I do it:

\bibliographystyle{plain}
\bibliography{../bibliography/bibliography}
\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Bibliography}
\printindex
\end{document}

-- Walt
-------
"If this is comfortable for you, you aren't pushing yourself hard enough."
                                                            - Lonnie Burton
   "I like thinking big.  If you're going to be thinking
    anything, you might as well think big." - Donald Trump