Solved! Re: [l2h] Problem with rotated Graphics Files

John McKitterick John McKitterick <jbmck@batc.allied.com>
Mon, 09 Aug 1999 18:03:46 -0400

Ross:

The problem is caused by the -E switch in the dvips generation of the images.
If I had only read the README.dvips file, I would have seen the following:

   CAVEAT: dvips does not handle specials (like psfig, includegraphics)
perfectly in the context of EPS, see also the dvips texinfo. You may
experience difficulties when you process a document that includes
EPS images. In this case, don't use the `-E' switch.

So my .eps files don't work so well when I rotate them when I use the -E
switch, but fine otherwise.

Thanks for your help and assistance.

--
John McKitterick                         jbmck@batc.allied.com
AlliedSignal Microelectronics and Technology Center