[l2h] 99.1 tries to open images.tex if it didn't generate one

Walt Haas (www.xmission.com/~haas) Walt Haas (www.xmission.com/~haas)" <haas@xmission.com
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:22:14 -0600

All,

I have a short document which generates no images.  I can't see
anything exceptional about it, but when latex2html 99.1 processes
this document it tries to run latex against file images.tex, which
it never generated!  I can hack my way around the problem by
putting "$>$" at the end of the document, causing generation of
one little image, but it would seem cleaner to fix the bug.  Does
anyone have any idea where it might be?

Thanks  -- Walt
-------
"... if people really knew how software got written, I'm not sure if
 they'd give their money to a bank or get on an airplane ever again."
							- Ellen Ullman
"Change is necessary.  Change is good."  - Lonnie Burton