[l2h] Re: latex2html: Frames implemented for HTML 4.0

Uli Wortmann Uli Wortmann <uliw@erdw.ethz.ch>
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 11:36:23 +0200

Hi Ross,

    Ross> Yeah, but I can't do much about that.  The problem is that
    Ross> each new page means that as many as 7 HTML files have to be
    Ross> read !!

    Ross> If anyone can devise a simpler scheme, then I'd love to hear
    Ross> about it.

I know you don't like the idea, but putting the frame-contents into a single
file using tables instead frames would be a way....

	just my 2 cents

		Uli

PS: Altavista indexing works now with frames too. But I don't know
why. Maybe they updated the bot software.
--
	Uli Wortmann
	Dept. of Geology       Fax (Switzerland) (1) 632  1080