[l2h] Re: latex2html: Frames implemented for HTML 4.0

John Turner turner@blueskystudios.com (John Turner)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:42:56 -0400 (EDT)

UW> Works like expected on NS 4.04 and NS2.02. Maybe it's a browser
UW> problem? Try www.spoc.ethz.ch, which works fine with IE, all NS on
UW> macs and NS using unix, nt, and w95.

Wow.  You're right.  I downloaded 4.08 and it displays fine.

Even more oddly, when I got 4.08 I noticed that my version of 4.51 was
the export version, so I decided to download the version with strong
encryption.  Guess what?  That one displays fine as well.

It's still odd that the other version of 4.51 I was using displayed
the l2h-converted stuff differently than the other example I gave
(Zawinski's bookmarks).

I love the frames.  Too bad they're so slow to display...

-John