[l2h] How to get a multiline tabular entry

Steffen Klupsch Steffen Klupsch <steffen@vlsi.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 11:49:15 +0000

Ross MOORE wrote:

> That is because in HTML you either have borders, or you do not,
> for *all* cells.
> Thus the presence of | in the col-spec, or \hline in the body,
> is enough to demand borders.

I understand the problem and will use a work-around to solve my problem.
But I want to add of these 'not so important addons' to the to-do list
:-)

It would be great if the perl script analyzing the tabular environments
would
collect all cell entries between two \hline commands - and place them in
one cell. (Keeping the columns of course.)

That would result in a layout which is consistent to the dvi output,
without any effort on the user side.

Regards, Steffen

|   Steffen Klupsch                Alexanderstr. 10, D-64283 Darmstadt |
|   TU Darmstadt - FB Inf(20) - FG Integrierte Schaltungen und Systeme |
|   Email:   steffen@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de                        |
|   URL  :   http://www.vlsi.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/staff/steffen/ |
|   Phone:   (+49)6151/16-6650                  Fax: (+49)6151/16-4810 |