[l2h] one single html-file

Claudia Schremmer Claudia Schremmer <cschremm@pi4.informatik.uni-mannheim.de>
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 09:18:17 +0200 (MEST)

I am working in an environment to automatically create a CBT from
latex-files plus other stuff. To use my colleagues' work, I would wish
to get a special output form of the latex2html conversion process as
follows:

Starting with the environment

\documentclass[12pt,semcolor,semhelv,a4]{seminar}
\begin{slide} ...
\end{slide}

I have latex-slides which normally are converted into each slide in a
separate html-file. But I need to get a SINGLE html-file in which all
slides are put one after the other, separated by a <HR> tag.

Do you know how to reach this? Thank you,
Claudia

--
D i p l .    M a t h .    o e c .    C l a u d i a    S c h r e m m e r
Prakt. Informatik IV      www.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/informatik/pi4