[Indic-dev] Updates

S. venkataraman indic-dev@tug.org
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:14:44 +0530

	[S. venkataraman]  I had a look at the .fd file.  Everywhere,
for fonts of
	weight bx they have substituted m/n. So, bold and italic is
possible in devnag
	only if we can get suitable bold fonts I guess.  The .fd files
have to be modified
	too.  Hopefully, after Amitabh Trehan recovers from illness and
comes back
	we can do some thing at Delhi chapter of TUG India.