[Indic-dev] Gujarati TeX!!

indic-dev@tug.org indic-dev@tug.org
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:18:03 +0530 (IST)

>     I have requested many a times to the Gujaratis in this group to respond
> so that we can also contribute to the Indic-TeX. But alas there seem no
> gujarati in this group. Now being the only one, I guess I will have to work
> like a one man team. So I request the fellow senior members to give me the
> outline of how to do and what to do. In short, to have the Gujarati as a
> part of Indic-TeX, I will appreciate a detailed recipe/working plan and
> tools required.

please contact Sri Udayan Prajapati, dept of mathematics, st. xavier's
college, ahmedabad. he knows TeX and gujarati and does lot of work for the
gujarat ganit mandal. if he is ready then along with kannadaTeX we could
start him on gujaratiTeX as we know each other well. his email address i
have with me now is: <udayan64@yahoo.com>. hopefully it works still.

regards.............yoga