[Indic-dev] Re: [Rai] pstricks for PovRay

Radhakrishnan CV indic-dev@tug.org
04 Nov 2002 22:51:58 +0530

[...]

    Rai> hsrai@edumail.nic.in gmx.net

That's enough. Thank you for the information.

    >> I intend to release the package under LPPL rather than GNU
    >> GPL. The reasons are narrated in my next post to the list.

    Rai> No idea of such issues, so will not be able to say any thing.

OK. Then I will take care of this. I need to write to Antoine, third
author about the licence change and to get his consent.

[...]

    Rai> Now my problem is that I got involved more and more in TeX
    Rai> and want to do more. Even learning TeX (may be not too
    Rai> advanced) should not be a job of more than 10 days. What does
    Rai> your expirence say.

As any other language, TeX is very complex, especially when it is
developed by the greatest living computing genius. It took me almost a
decade for a good grip of TeX to use it in any way I like, still I
believe, I am a child. But it all depends on the person who tries to
learn it, maybe others might not need this much of time.

    Rai> But, for the time being I have to take break from TUG
    Rai> activities, for the benefit of TUG (as I view), so that I
    Rai> finishes my PhD at the earliest and then devote sufficient
    Rai> time for TeX development.

Oh, sure, you should pay adequate attention to your studies. No
negligence of any sort.

    Rai> I think you won't mind my less involvment (may be limited to
    Rai> solving my problems, which I may face during thesis writing)
    Rai> for a year or so.

I will only be happy to tell you to come back only after finishing
your assignments.

Best.

--
Radhakrishnan