[Indic-dev] Latex Workshop at Pune in June 2003

S. venkataraman indic-dev@tug.org
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:19:12 +0530

> Yes! Let us make the correction. If all if-then works and you can
> come,
> then
> you can take some sessions. Hope this line is ok now.
>
> listers,
>
> I got good suggestions on linux,  we will think on it.
>
> Want more on latex, for e.g. which good style files we can introduce
> in
> the workshop?
	Two packages that I have found very useful are array    and
delarray.
	They are certainly worth introducing. Of course, all the
standard latex packages
	are worthy of discussion, even if it is only to tell people what
it does.
	An introduction to pstricks and colortab packages, perhaps one
session on them.
	Girou has some very good examples that can be discussed.
	 Apart from that, geometry package gives
	a very nice interface for changing the page settings.