[Indic-dev] Latex Workshop at Pune in June 2003

manjusha joshi indic-dev@tug.org
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:44:53 +0530 (IST)

On 16 Dec 2002, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

>     manjusha> In June, 2003, we are arranging latex workshop at Pune,
>     manjusha> in Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana,
>     manjusha> http://education.vsnl.in/bp.
>
> Good luck for the brave efforts.

Thanks a lot!!!

> [...]
>
>     manjusha> total 50 participants 20 local and 30 outstations Also
>     manjusha> Cvr is agreed to come for the workshop, he will take
>     manjusha> more sessions in the workshop.
>
> I'm sorry, I have not agreed unconditionally, I told that I can only
> try to come up, I am a prisoner of my company, my family with ailing
> octagenarian parents and my own sick body. I am not sure, if
> everything will permit me in tandem to do justice to the workshop if I
> agree to you.

Yes! Let us make the correction. If all if-then works and you can come,
then
you can take some sessions. Hope this line is ok now.

listers,

I got good suggestions on linux,  we will think on it.

Want more on latex, for e.g. which good style files we can introduce in
the workshop?

with best regards,

Manjusha Joshi