[Indic-dev] Progress of development work.

Alex A.J. indic-dev@tug.org
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 00:36:48 +0530

----- Original Message -----
From: Dr. Dinesh Karia <dineshjk@earth.planet.net.in>

> I asked the group to give me outline of how to develop the gujarati fonts.
> (I mean a kind of algorithm and the required ingradients). May I repeat my
> request!

Sir I would advise you not to worry about fonts at this moment.
As Mr. Venkataraman pointed out, Akruti released a set of free
fonts sometime ago. We could think of some way to incorporate
them into TeX. And for that we need a good preprocessor.
I'll be posting my experiences with indic languages as often
as I can so that we could devise a common method for typesetting
all indic scripts.

Regards
Alex.