[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: makerobust

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Fri Nov 15 09:07:05 CET 2019

Hi David,

On Thu 14 Nov 2019 at 22:27:09 +0100  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Package:        makerobust
> Type:           announce
> Version:        v2.0
[...]
> Announcement:
> makerobust 2019/11/12 v2.0
>
> The makerobust package (which is no longer needed since LaTeX includes
> a \MakeRobust command by default) has been moved from the oberdiek bundle
> to a separate repository
> https://github.com/ho-tex/makerobust
>
> This version just defines \MakeRobustCommand to be an alias for the standard \MakeRobust

 The package files did not contain a license statement, which is
 crucial.

 Also a pointer to the github repository would be appreciated
 in the package files.

 Please re-upload a _slightly_ expanded version.  Thanks!

     Petra

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.