[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Fri Nov 15 08:32:10 CET 2019

Hi David,

Thanks for this upload:

On Thu 14 Nov 2019 at 22:23:04 +0100  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Package:        oberdiek
> Type:           announce
> Version:        2019-11-12
> Uploader:       David Carlisle <ho-tex at tug.org>
 [...]

Our checker reported the following errors:

 (1) luatex.dtx and luatex.pdf are still present in the
     "unpacked" part, although no longer in the .tds.zip file.
     This could be easily resolved here by simply removing
     them before installing on the archive.

 But there was also:

 (2) The "oberdiek.tex" files in the "unpacked" part
     and in the .tds.zip file seem to be different.
     Could you please check and correct this.
     (They seem to have the same size, but slightly different
     modification times, and our checkers usually know what
     they are doing.)

 Turning to the "split-offs" next ...

      Petra

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.