[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Mon Jul 29 22:07:55 CEST 2019

Hi David,

On Mon 29 Jul 2019 at 20:03:44 +0100  David Carlisle <d.p.carlisle at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 at 17:31, Petra Ruebe-Pugliese <petra at ctan.org> wrote:
> >   transparent.dtx was reported as "changed" by checker,
> >   but its version had not been increased.
> >   (I didn't check _what_ had been changed.)
> >
> sorry it was just a spelling of compatabiillliittyy that got fixed.

  ;-))))

 Nevertheless:  a change is a change,  and I prefer to draw the
 line where "diff" gives "no" vs. "some" output.
 Life is complicated enough as it is ...

 (The problem arose only because each of these packages has its
 individual Catalogue entry that has to be kept up to date, so
 I search for changed .dtx files.)

    Thanks and all the best,
           Petra

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.