[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 18:31:58 CET 2019

On Tue, 31 Dec 2019 at 16:40, Manfred Lotz <manfred at ctan.org> wrote:

> Hi David,
> Thanks for the upload. I've installed the new version and updated the
> catalog repository.
>
> The changes should become available on the mirrors within the next 24
> hours. Then I will post the announcement.
>
> Pleas see below for a question of mine.
>
> > Upload information:
> > Package:        oberdiek
> > Package id:     oberdiek
> > Author:         Oberdiek Package Support Group
> > Author email:   ho-tex at tug.org
> > Location:       /macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek
> > License:        lppl  lppl1 lppl1.3 lppl1.3c
>
> You give 4 licenses. I could be wrong but as it seems that everything
> has lppl1.3c could you please tell me for which parts of the oberdiek
> bundle  lppl, lppl1 and lppl1.3 apply?

Do I, sorry that was inherited from Heiko's original and just
auto-filled in by the upload form.

They all do (or should) say

This work may be distributed and/or modified under the
conditions of the LaTeX Project Public License, either
version 1.3c of this license or (at your option) any later
version. This version of this license is in
   https://www.latex-project.org/lppl/lppl-1-3c.txt

so it's "LPPL 1.3c or later", (which is same as the latex base code)
so catalogue that as lppl1.3c I think (again, same as latex-base)

David