[ho-tex] hyperref manual

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sat Dec 14 02:07:52 CET 2019

On 2019-11-08 at 00:35:36 +0000, David Carlisle wrote:

 > Thanks, fixed at source
 >
 > $ git commit -a -m "pdfnonfullscreenpagemode not boolean"
 > [master ea277a1] pdfnonfullscreenpagemode not boolean
 >  1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
 >
 > so should be right at the next release.
 > Longer term it would probably be better to more clearly list the
 > enumeration values for values that are a fixed list not free text, but
 > not saying it's boolean is a good start:-)

Hello David,
the attached file contains the following changes:

  * Data types which are not free text are now called "name" instead
    of "text".  This is in accordance with the PDF specs from Adobe.

  * I've added available options to the table.  It turned out that the
    current state of the document only supports PDF 1.4.  I've updated
    the doc to PDF 1.7.  This has nothing to do with the capabilities
    of pdftex, XeTeX, or LuaTeX.  Nowadays more page transitions are
    allowed, for instance, and the additional keys are passed directly
    to the browsers.

  * I increased the width of some table columns.  See comments below.

  * I replaced things like "-->" with "$\rightarrow$" and ">=" with
    "$\ge$".

There a still some issues.

  * I increased the width of some table columns.  Doing this manually
    is a pain and one never gets optimal results.  I'd like to use
    ltxtable instead but it's not part of the LaTeX core and thus not
    necessarily avalable by default.  On the other hand, TeX Live
    ships the PDF file and the few people who compile the .tex  file
    from the sources can easily install additional packages if needed.
    Hence I assume that using ltxtable doesn't create any problems.

  * Tables are not enumerated.  I've added one and the same stuff to
    the right column of the table though it would be more sensible to
    just add a link to another table.  It would be nice if I can use
    \label and \ref as usual within tables.