[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

Manfred Lotz manfred at ctan.org
Sat Sep 8 19:31:25 CEST 2018

Hi David,
Thanks for the upload. I've installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

The changes should become available on the mirrors within the next 24
hours. Then I will post the announcement.

On Sat, 8 Sep 2018 18:33:49 +0200 (CEST)
CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Upload information:
> Package:        oberdiek
> Package id:     oberdiek
> Author:         Oberdiek Package Support Group
> Author email:   ho-tex at tug.org
> Location:       /macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek
> License:        lppl1.3
> Bugs:           https://github.com/ho-tex/oberdiek/issues
> Repository:     https://github.com/ho-tex/oberdiek
> Announcement:
> Minor update to Oberdiek bundle fixing some issues reported on GitHub.
>  Commit log since the last release:
>
>  e80ecfc guard against loading remreset in newer latex, Fixes #41
>  c2ae81a guard against ProvidesPackage being \relax, Fixes #38
>  a6ec14b fix catcode regime fixes issue #45
>  cd16c2b Fix typo in accsupp documentation
>  95aa219 do not load thumbpdf into hypdoc: issue #46

> Note:
> grr I should have remembered
>
>   The field description too long: description

:-)

>  A TDS archive has been found oberdiek.tds.zip.

Good, it was found... :-)

>  Upload failed.
>

>  I deleted the description entry in this resend

Sure.

Kind regards
Manfred Lotz

for the CTAN Team