[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Fri Mar 30 17:39:59 CEST 2018

Hi David,

thanks for this upload:

On Friday 30 March 2018 at 15:25:36 +0200  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Upload information:
> Package:        oberdiek
> Author:         Oberdiek Package Support Group
> Author’s email: ho-tex at tug.org
> CTAN location:  /macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek/
> License:        lppl1.3
> Upload type:    announce
>
> Announcement text:
>  Update to two packages in the collection
>  pdftexcmds package: add support for MD5 sum commands in XeTeX
>  (using new primitives added to XeTeX last year)
>  accsupp package:    support for Luatex added (separate from pdftex option,
>  so the luatex85 compatibility package no longer required)
>
> Notes to CTAN maintainers:
>  The ctan upload form rejected the upload as the "description field was too long"
   ;-))
>  I didn't change it.
   Thanks for that!
>  It is too long and the bundle is too big but I'm just "standing in"
>  for Heiko and I can't restructure everything,
   No, _please_ don't!
>  Could the description be kept, thanks
   Of course!  (I wouldn't have noticed if you had changed
   something, even if the text had come through.
   If you wish us to make changes to the description texts,
   better tell us directly. This field isn't a help to anybody.)

 The update has been installed on our central server and will
 be announced about 24 hours later, when the mirrors have had
 enough time to pick up the new files.

       Kind regards,
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese
     for the CTAN team

 This package is located at
    http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek/

 More information is at
    https://ctan.org/pkg/oberdiek

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.