[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: Oberdiek

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Fri May 13 22:49:20 CEST 2016

Hi David,

thanks for this upload:

On Friday 13 May 2016 at 19:58:48 +0200  CTAN Portal Service (no-reply at ctan.org) wrote:

> Upload information:
> Package:        oberdiek
> Author:         Oberdiek Package Support Group
> Author's email: ho-tex at tug.org
> Location:       /macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek/
> License:        lppl
> Upload type:    announce
>
> Announcement text:
> Update to hologo and luacolor packages to work with current luatex.
>
> This package is located at
>    http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek/
>
> More information is at
>    http://www.ctan.org/pkg/oberdiek
>
> Notes to CTAN maintainers:
>  Rebuilt all pdfs  and refreshed all files in the zip so tds and
>  main zip should be the same (foo.sty no longer in tds.zip)
   Yes, our checker was now perfectly satisfied  :-)
>  I deleted a section of the README that explained that the pdfs
>  in the main and tds zip were different.
   No, that should indeed not be the case ...

 More feedback to submitter:

 I noted in the documentation a great many links starting with
 "ftp://ftp.ctan.org/tex-archive/".
 We would of course like this to be changed to
 "http://mirror.ctan.org/ because of
 http://mirror.ctan.org/help/ctan/CTAN-upload-addendum.html#urls ,
 but then, making a big campaign out of this and having to
 change all the version numbers just because of these edits
 seems somewhat excessive.

 However if you could think of this detail in the future and
 edit these links in files you are editing anyway, for other
 reasons, this would be great.  Thanks!

 The update has been installed on our central server and will
 be announced about 24 hours later, when the mirrors have had
 enough time to pick up the new files.

       Kind regards
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese
     for the CTAN team

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.