[gentium] gentium-tug release?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 08:25:22 CEST 2015

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 12:34 AM, Karl Berry wrote:
> Victor said ok to releasing the latest Type 1's made by Pavel.
>
> Unless one of you will soon have time and inclination to delve into the
> new characters and our encodings, I propose that we release this as it
> stands to CTAN, for the sake of being up to date with SIL.  We can
> always make a subsequent release that only messes with the TeX stuff,
> when and if.

I forgot about this TODO, sorry.

I ran the script now. The first issue that got me scratch my head was
that all the encoding files were auto-generated, so I was completely
confused to see that all of them dramatically changed until I realized
that Karl changed them manually in r12.

Than is fixed now, but while trying to figure out how to commit (and
perform some basic testing), it might be worth checking the following
warnings:

Same warnings for t2a, t2b, t2c:

Warning: glyph 'uni2329' in in encoding 't2c' doesn't exist.
Warning: glyph 'uni232A' in in encoding 't2c' doesn't exist.
Warning: glyph 'cyrflex' in in encoding 't2c' doesn't exist.
Warning: glyph 'dblgrave' in in encoding 't2c' doesn't exist.
Warning: glyph 'cyrbreve' in in encoding 't2c' doesn't exist.
Warning: glyph 'perthousandzero' in in encoding 't2c' doesn't exist.

Warning: glyph 'uni2329' in in encoding 'x2' doesn't exist.
Warning: glyph 'uni232A' in in encoding 'x2' doesn't exist.
Warning: glyph 'cyrflex' in in encoding 'x2' doesn't exist.
Warning: glyph 'dblgrave' in in encoding 'x2' doesn't exist.
Warning: glyph 'cyrbreve' in in encoding 'x2' doesn't exist.
Warning: glyph 'perthousandzero' in in encoding 'x2' doesn't exist.
Warning: glyph 'uni046A' in in encoding 'x2' doesn't exist.
Warning: glyph 'uni046B' in in encoding 'x2' doesn't exist.

I believe that Pavel prepared those file (but I might be wrong).
Pavel, are you willing to check?

Mojca