[fptex] problems with the XEmTeX installer

Luis A Escobar luis at lsu.edu
Wed May 11 14:36:09 CEST 2005

Dear Fabrice: I downloaded the XEmTeX into a machine running XP
Professional and plenty of memory.
It is an standing alone machine that I have a home. I downloaded the files
into a folder.
 I run the installer and it failed.  I tried several times but it always
failed.
 I tried the 3 different options for installation availabe but it always
run into problems.

Here is what I get as an error message (no very informative).

What to do?

I am sending this to you rather than to the fptex list. Because I do not
want some people
to get hard on me.

Best regards,
Luis A.