[fptex] some errors and failed messages after installing the latest release

Luis A Escobar luis at lsu.edu
Wed May 12 19:17:38 CEST 2004

I downloaded the current release of fptex and I installed in a new computer
at home.

  I took the generic distribution  with all files avaiable.

  When I run the setup and things seem to be working ok,
  but when I looked at the log file created by the setup
  say setup-2004-05-11-20-58.log, I found some errors and
  failed messages.

 Since the .log is very large I extracted what I think is the relevant
information
 and I am attaching it to this email.

 The question are:
 is there anything that I need to do or correct?
 Is there something wrong?
 should I bother?

 I need to add that this is the second time I have seen this during the
 last week. The first time I saw errors I went back and downloaded all the
files
 again.

 Thank you for any help

  Best regards,