[fptex] problem with th unit forma.mp in METAPOST

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr
Wed Jun 9 16:23:07 CEST 2004

The problem is that makempx is called twice in your example, once on the
texnump.mp files, which is stored under c:/Program Files/TeXLive/...
And guess what: the filename is not quoted anymore when mpto is called to
process it. So mpto fails.

I can send you a fixed makempx.exe if you need it.

Thanks for reporting this problem.

Fabrice