[fptex] how do I add packages

na199 at worldonline.de na199 at worldonline.de
Tue Feb 17 16:35:55 CET 2004

And how do I run TeXSetup in maintenance mode?

I installed my TeX from the current TL ("inst CD", 09/2003) and I was
able find a program (bin folder) called "texsetup. exe" (20.9.2003,
my OS is WIN98).

But this IMHO allows only a full installation with some options
(xemtex, "quick installation") and there is no button for maintenance
in the GUI (as it has been in the version the year before).
So I can only delete my  installation and install  from the scratch,
a somewhat poor choice.

Therefore again: How do I run TeXSetup in maintenance mode?
Or what I'm doing wrong?

With regards
Henning