[fptex] hyperref, powersem, hyperlinks problem

Luis A Escobar luis at lsu.edu
Sat Dec 4 01:08:14 CET 2004

Heiko: thank you for your response.

  I don't quite understand what I need to do but I will look into. I will
report back.

  Thanks again.

Best regards,

Luis A

Heiko Oberdiek <oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de>@tug.org on 12/03/2004 05:17:05 PM

Sent by:    fptex-bounces at tug.org

To:    fptex at tug.org
cc:     (bcc: Luis A Escobar/luis/LSU)

Subject:    Re: [fptex] hyperref, powersem, hyperlinks problem

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 03:43:44PM -0600, Luis A Escobar wrote:

> I am having a problem when using \documentclass{powersem} and the
> hyperref package.
>
> I though that \pageref will create a cross-reference that I could use
> as a hyperlink. Then I could jump from the cross-reference to the
> slide that is being referenced.

hyperref uses the last anchor setting, eg. by \refstepcounter.
But there is nothing here. Thus add an anchor by \phantomsection
before \label.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de>