[fptex] is the mpost (MetaPost) fully functional in fptex?

Luis A Escobar luis at lsu.edu
Fri Aug 27 14:15:08 CEST 2004

Jose: thanks a million. That is exactly the problem. Fabrice has
  already pointed me in that direction.  It is unfortunated that
  mpost works that way. Editing a graph in mpost can takes
  for ever with the multiple processing (I know that scripts can simplify
  the process, but why does it have to be so convoluted?)
  Standing alone .ps files have become
  a demand from many publishers. And also I find my self looking inside
  the .ps files to fine tune them. So I need the standing alone .ps files.
  I don't want to process them within TeX.
  I am very ignorant but this feature takes away
  (at least for me) the appeal of mpost.
  Please don't give a hard time for my statements because I know
  I am ignorant on these matters.

  Thanks again.

  Best regards, Luis A

jcsantos at fc.up.pt@tug.org on 08/27/2004 04:55:13 AM