[fptex] is the mpost (MetaPost) fully functional in fptex?

Luis A Escobar luis at lsu.edu
Thu Aug 26 14:06:50 CEST 2004

Fabrice: good to hear from you.  Thank you for the reply.
 Well, the problem is that the postscript that is created is corrupted.
 I can't read it the postscript with teh gsview32. I can't import the
 file into a latex document, etc.

  I will send you a simple example with the corresponding Postscript and
log
  files. I will do that sometime today late in the day.

 Thank you.

  Best regards, Luis A

"Fabrice Popineau" <Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr> on 08/26/2004 04:42:52 AM

Please respond to <Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr>