[fptex] Update to fptex 0.7

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr
Wed Nov 19 23:24:54 CET 2003

Thanks for all your kind messages.

There are still 3 bugs I have identified but not yet fixed :

- preview-latex under xemacs makes gswin32c crash. I don't know yet
why. I may need some input there.

- windvi may fail to start when you don't already have a windvi.cnf

- the XEmacs icon in the TeXLive menu is bound to windclient, but
winclient seems to fail to detect that no XEmacs server is
present. Ideally, it should run XEmacs if no XEmacs process exist, else
it should connect to the existing process.

I'll try to fix at least those problems.

Best,

--
Fabrice