[fptex] Update to fptex 0.7

Luis A Escobar luis at lsu.edu
Wed Nov 19 18:03:39 CET 2003

I have to agree.
  fptex has been one of the most useful tools here for classnotes,
  journal article papers, presentations, etc. Our life here would be a lot
  more difficult without this wonderful tool.

  Now that we got some Unix boxes will be using TeXLive too.

 Thanks Fabrice.

Regards, Luis A.
Professor
Louisiana State University