[fptex] re:metapost bug

Guy Worthington guyw at multiline.com.au
Thu Mar 20 15:19:15 CET 2003

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 10:53:17PM +0100, Jacques MAROT wrote:

> But there is no problem to convert the .1 file in pdf
> with the command pdfetex &mptopdf ; see the joined file ???

I successfully used your procedure to include the graphic test.1
generated with mpost from the following metapost code:

-----

%test.mp
beginfig(1)
  label.top(btex $-$ etex,(1,1));
endfig;
end

-----

and including test.1 in the pdfelatex file included below:

-----

\documentclass{article}
\input supp-pdf

\begin{document}

\convertMPtoPDF{test.1}{1}{1}

\end{document}

-----

Fabrice's technique of stripping ^M characters from the test.1 graphic
also works with elatex + dvips and the following file:

-----

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\begin{document}