[fptex] making *.eps

Cristian Battaglia cristianbattaglia at katamail.com
Sat Dec 6 10:37:19 CET 2003

I'm trying to make a *.eps convertible in .pdf without losing bounding box, that what I'm doing:
-I print to file an imagine .btm to get a .ps;
-I use ps2eps og ghosview to make bounding box;
-I use epstopdf to convert the .eps to .pdf.
The problem is that the pdf imagine is now printed again on A4 format. So i tried by using option -exact of epstopdf, the message I got is:
  "there are no bounding box"  (or something like that)
So I solved this problem with some commercial softwares but I'd like to do the same with a free software, it'better if it's in fptex.

---