[fptex] is there a conflict between the hyperref package and the xr package?

Luis A Escobar luis@lsu.edu
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:00:31 -0500

Dear Jose Carlos, a million thanks for the good help.

  The problem was what you suggested. In one document I was
  So I was "[m]ixing documents with partly loaded hyperrefs" which
  I did not know is not supported".

  In fact, after your hint I went back to the answer given by Heiko
Oberdiek
 to my inquiere. He said
 "Both files should use hyperref and you can try xr-hyper.sty."
 Well, that was the problem but I did not understand his
  response.

 Thank you for providing a response at the level that I understand this
stuff.
 This is a very subtle problem, at least for me.

  Thanks again,

  Best regards, Luis A

Jose Carlos Santos <jcsantos@fc.up.pt>@tug.org on 09/10/2002 03:38:15 AM

Sent by:  fptex-admin@tug.org