[fptex] Re: fptex, auctex and indentfirst

Guy Worthington guyw@multiline.com.au
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:16:09 +0800

 Fabrice Popineau <Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr> writes:

> Guy Worthington <guyw@multiline.com.au> writes:

>> I can't remember this problem been discussed apologies if it has:
>> fptex (TL7) has been indenting the first paragraph after every
>> section heading even when I've been using just the core LaTeX
>> format.  I searched news:comp.text.tex, and found a thread:

> This will be fixed with the upcoming web2c 7.4 .

Thanks Fabrice, I'm looking forward to the patch.

With regards to the windvi dvi previewer, I've still got a question.
Where is the documentation on keybindings?

I found the keybinding: <number>g jumps to the page <number>.  For
instance typing `22g' will jump to page 22.  But I only found the
keybinding because I've fat fingers and mistyped the sequence (I've
always thought I was miscast in life, and should've been one of the
million monkeys that typed out the work of Shakespeare before
Shakespeare).