[fptex] Some news

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 00:17:50 +0100

I promised some revised TeX4ht a few days ago. unfortunately, I was in
the process of integrating Olaf Weber latest changes (actually, a few
weeks old, web2c 7.3.7) and also polishing the big changes I undertook
around latest EuroTeX (especially rewriting the 140 Makefile files or
so, plus a few new features in kpathsea).

So all in all, it took much more time than expected, no big surprise
here. The good thing is that the build process seems ok again. I still
need to test a bit this stuff and I'll upload a whole set of
binaries, starting the series that will end up on the next TeXLive cdrom.

Greetings,

Fabrice