[fptex] [fptex]: Tex path

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 23:51:01 +0200

* Oliver Tanner <tanner@imrt.mavt.ethz.ch> writes:

> I have installed Tex 0.5 on Windows XP and it is working quite
> well. At the installation, I declared the path of the "texmf-home"
> as extra path.  After the installation, the path is not known to
> Tex, when I make a rebuilding of all formats, and I had to change
> the texmf.cnf file. A bug?

Possibly yes. You  can have a  look at the texmf-var/web2c/setup-*.log
file to see  if your  changes  have been taken  into  account. Send me
privately the details of what you were expecting, what has been logged
and what happened. I  will run a  set of tests for  the 0.6 version as
soon as I'm back home (next Wednesday) on various Windows versions.

Fabrice