[fptex] documentclass slides and hyperlinks; One more problem

Luis A Escobar luis@lsu.edu
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:54:49 -0600

Heiko, thank you for the suggestion. It works as you suggested but
              the hyperref package creates a problem. My slides don't
              come out on landscape as i want them. I am sure the
              hyperref.cfg file overwrites my dvips options.

             This is my call to dvips (within a batch file)

              dvips -z -G  -Pcmz   -t landscape -o %1.ps %1.dvi

             This is what the log of says (clearly hyperref.cfg)

             dvips: both landscape and papersize specified:  ignoring
landscape ......

             if i bypass the hyperref.cfg (renaming it), the landscape
works
             but  bypassing the hyperref configuration
             gives me un-expected characters in the screen (i.e., solves
             one problem but creates other).

             the question is: does anybody can help me modifying either the
             hyperref.cfg or my call to dvips to get both type1 fonts and
             landscape?

             Thank you for any help.

Regards, Luis A

Heiko Oberdiek <oberdiek@ruf.uni-freiburg.de>@tug.org on 10/29/2001