[fptex] windvi/gs problem

Don Taylor D.Taylor@maths.usyd.edu.au
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:01:27 +1100

After installing TeXLive 6 I've started to see a problem with windvi
(version nummber 0.67.2).  When attempting to view a dvi file with
pstricks specials or .eps inclusions I get a dialog box with the title
"intialize_gs/RegOpenKeyEx" and the message "The parameter is
incorrect."  After clicking OK I get the standard "This program has
performed an illegal operation ...".  Does anyone have any comments on
how to fix this?

Don Taylor
--
Associate Professor D E Taylor        Associate Dean (Resources)
School of Mathematics and Statistics      phone: +61 2 9351 4222