[fptex] mktexpk looking for Ghostscript??

ALAN A DUNWELL DUNWELL@jila.colorado.edu
Fri, 09 Nov 2001 13:47:16 -0700

Howdy All,

I've got fpTeX installed on an NT file server and running in a Win98
environment via WinEDT. WinEDT runs DVIPreview with the command (in the
MenuSetup, Accessories) of
   windvi "%P\%N.dvi"
This works (finds windvi via the DOS path), but it then needs to make fonts and
calls mktexpk and has trouble finding gsftopk.