[fptex] Odd problem w/ margins

Carlos del Castillo Peralta ccastillo@qoslabs.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:38:36 -0600

Thank you very much Fabrice, I installed the new windvi and no more problems

Thank you very much.

-----Original Message-----
From: fptex-admin@tug.org [mailto:fptex-admin@tug.org]On Behalf Of
Fabrice Popineau
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 5:33 AM
To: Carlos del Castillo Peralta
Cc: fptex@tug.org
Subject: Re: [fptex] Odd problem w/ margins

The file is called windvi.cnf and is located in your $HOME directory.
Type :
c:\>kpsewhich --expand-var $HOME
C:\Documents and Settings\popineau.NEVERYON\My Documents
to find out what fptex thinks is your $HOME directory.

However, what do you call `shifted' ? There are various options to
shift the display using windvi, have a look  at
c:\local\tex\texmf\doc\html\manpages\xdvi.html
to read about command line options.

By the way, the new
ftp://ftp.dante.de/pub/fptex/standalone/windvi-0.67.2-win32.zip
should fix the shifting when printing.

--
Fabrice