[fptex] format file with several languages?

Jose Carlos Oliveira Santos jcsantos@fc.up.pt
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:05:15 +0000 (WET)

Hi

	Concerning LaTeX, it is easy; simply search for a file called
language.dat, add a % sign before the languages that you are not
interested in and delete the % sign before the languages that you are
interested in. Don't forget to create again the format files.
	Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to your question in the
case of TeX; I only know how to create a TeX format file with a single
hyphenation pattern.

	José Carlos Santos