[fptex] Re: List of Tables

Gerald.Jean@spgdag.ca Gerald.Jean@spgdag.ca
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 13:57:36 -0500

Hello,

a little before Christmas I posted a question about Table of contents and
List of Tables.  For reasons unknown to me those were not created.  I got
one reply, unfortunately after reading it I destroyed it by inadvertance, I
want to thanks the person who replied (I don't remenber his name).  He
suggested that maybe I was using the "fancybox" package and that maybe I
should get a newer version if so.  Yes I was using "fancybox" and
commenting it out solved the problem, thanks.  If I need to use "fancybox"
where can I find a newer version?

Thanks again to the person who helped,

Gérald Jean
Analyste-conseil (statistiques), Actuariat
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: gerald.jean@spgdag.ca

"In God we trust all others must bring data"