[fptex] Printing two sides

Gerald.Jean@spgdag.ca Gerald.Jean@spgdag.ca
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:47:43 -0500

Hello there,

I am not sure this is the right audience for the question but I don't know
where else to ask.

I have been using Aucktex, through FPTeX, for a while now without problems.
We just got a new printer which has the capabilities of printing on both
sides, hence reducing paper utilized.  I included the "twoside" option in
my documentclass declaration, in my LaTeX document; recompiled the document
and tried to print it through GSView.  Came out fine but only on one side
of the paper; the "twoside" option in LaTeX did it's job since the page
numbers are now alternating between right  and left side of the pages.
Going to MS Words I tried to print a small Word document using the twoside
option of the print dialog and it works.  Why can't I get this to work from
GSView?  I tried everything I could think of, but with no luck!!!

Thanks,

Gérald Jean
Analyste-conseil (statistiques), Actuariat
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: gerald.jean@spgdag.ca

"In God we trust all others must bring data"  W. Edwards Deming